It’s no secret to my girl friends that I love to shop ( hey, most girls do!). However, due to busy schedule at work and other daily obligations, I don’t always have the time to go to the mall and do some shopping.
Since I feel like I’m also getting older and currently on my “tita” (aunt) stage already, I prefer to sit on cafes or coffee shops and enjoy a good book or catch up with my backlogs on weekends. It’s sad to say that I no longer have that unlimited energy to hop from one shop to another. There is no wonder why I have developed a slight addiction to online shopping.
Online shopping has a lot of pros and cons. In my case, the pros outweigh the cons mainly because it’s CONVENIENT. Every working woman can relate to this.
Aside from convenience, there’s also the THRILL and ANTICIPATION in receiving your packages and boxes. I’m always excited whenever I receive my Zalora boxes!
One of the biggest down side of shopping online though is the challenge to CONTROL yourself especially if your debit/credit card or Paypal details are already stored on your account on the vendor’s site. When I went through my online purchases on my Paypal account, I was surprised to find out how much I actually spent on online shopping!Oh my!!!
So can you imagine my happiness when I found one simple way to get some of my money back when I shop online?
It totally made my online shopping experience more exciting and I can’t wait to tell you about it!
Here it goes…
After signing-up for an account with Shopback,
- You can see the list of vendors and the percentage with the corresponding amount that you can get back when you shop from a certain vendor.
- There’s a long list of vendors to choose from such as Lazada, Zalora, Ensogo, Agoda, Ebay, Forever 21 and many more!
- You can also see the Top Deals of the Day
- If you want to avail the cash back, simply make your purchase inside your account by clicking on your selected vendor.
- Your cash back credits will then appear on your Shopback account. ( It might take a few hours to reflect on your account.)
- Do it all over again when you want to shop and get some of your money back!
You can also watch this video for more instructions:
Do you know other ways to make one’s online shopping experience better? Please don’t hesitate to share!